EHARTHE: Art Conference
EHARTHE Art Conference is the first italian event entirely devoted to Concept Art and Digital Arts. Organized by Event Horizon School, the appointment is from is from Friday, October 19th till Sunday, October 21st at Toolbox, in Turin.
EHARTHE: Art Conference (http://eharthe.eventhorizoncg.com) is the first event organized in Italy on concept art and digital art. There will be many international guests coming from US and Europe, involved in workshops, masterclasses and speeches for the whole weekend. All the participating artists have worked on some of the biggest videogame and movie productions of the last few years (Marvel movies, Pixar movies, Blade Runner 2049, Prey, Life Is Strange, Gears of War 4, etc.).
These are some of international guests:
- Jason Felix (https://www.artstation.com/jason_felix)
- Giorgio Baroni (https://www.artstation.com/giorgiobaroni)
- Pablo Carpio (https://www.artstation.com/pablocarpio)
- Fred Augis (https://www.artstation.com/fredaugis)
- Benedykt Szneider (https://www.artstation.com/szneider)
- Jeremy Paillotin (https://www.artstation.com/jeremypaillotin)
- Massimo Porcella (https://www.artstation.com/max)
- Geoffroy Thoorens (https://www.artstation.com/djahal)
The conference is organised by Event Horizon School (http://eventhorizoncg.com). Playable versions of the academic projects developed by the school students will also be shown in a showcase area during the event. We will also have an exposition of digital paintings created by the guest artists and the students. The best paintings will also be on sale and all the proceeds will be given to the charity association Casa Oz.